The Top 10 Benefits of Hiring a Pet Sitter:
Also known as: why we rock! Pet sitters are valuable for oh so many reasons (take it from one!). We’ve compiled ten of the most compelling reasons here for you as a sort of cheat sheet. Enjoy!
1. Your pets remain comfortable at home in their safe, secure environment surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds
2. We follow your pets’ regular diet and exercise routines and maintain medical treatment when required
3. We provide ample, stimulating play time while you’re away
4. Fun runs and walks keep dogs healthy, their moods elevated, and curb destructive behaviors
5. Your pets receive the same love and personal attention they’re used to, and you receive a daily report on what your pet has done
6. Pet sitting eliminates the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment for those shy dogs, cats, and small animals
7. Pet sitting reduces exposure to other animals’ illnesses or parasites in kennels
8. You won’t have to impose on family, friends or neighbors
9. We keep your home looking lived in while you’re away
10. You’ll have someone who is knowledgeable, responsible and insured in charge in case of an emergency in your home.