Our dog walkers love Brickell! In fact, since we’ve expanded our coverage and staff to service Brickell, it has been one of our most rapidly growing areas. We are proud to say that word of a job well done gets around. Our clients love us and there are many reasons why they hired us as their dog walkers. Here are a few that will benefit and resonate with you!
- Our employees are all personally trained by owner Flavia Berti. They are all animal lovers who pass a stringent background check to come onto the team, and who are trained in Pet CPR and First Aid. Having employees also means we never cancel last-minute due to personal emergencies!
- Our Brickell dog walkers get to know and build relationships with the concierges of your buildings. More likely than not, they already know us!
- We practice safe elevator etiquette and are even familiar with most buildings’ more rowdy pups and their owners and are able to avoid confrontations.
- We are very familiar with the area and the nice, grassy spots. We know where to take our more social dogs (ONLY if pet parent request social interaction), but we also know where to go to avoid interaction with other dogs and these are our usual routes.
- We know where all the poop bag stations are (although we always carry our own biodegradable bags), and have discovered that these are where our fur buddies are most likely to go!
- We follow your routine: We listen to any route preferences that our pet parents might have.
- Bayfront viewing (and sniffing!): For our clients near Brickell Bay Drive, we keep extra sharp eyes on our more curious friends who like to sniff near the bay!
- Our Brickell pet sitters, dog walkers and runners know the area very well. Whether walking, biking, or using the Metromover to get around, we spend a lot of time in the neighborhood and always keep our eyes open for new grassy patches. We know where the two nearest animal hospitals are located in case of any emergencies and have their numbers programmed into our phones as part of company policy.
- We practice good leash behavior with all our pup friends to ensure no darting towards other dogs, people, or cars!
- We clean up and snuggle: We are happy to change out wee-wee pads for our pups in training and clean up after any accidents so you don’t have to. We end our sessions with play/snuggle time and a treat, if any are provided. We are also happy to crate your pup before we go!
If you are a pet owner in Brickell and considering our services, *schedule your complimentary meet and greet today*! Call us at 305.794.3733 for pressing questions, or sign up for the meet and greet online!