We are pet sitters and dog walkers in Brickell Miami & Downtown Miami. We’re here to help give your pets the best care while you’re at work or on vacation! Our professionally trained team will take care of your dogs, cats, birds, and small animals in the comfort of your home whenever you need us.
Pet Sitters in Brickell & Downtown Miami:
Our pet sitters living in and serving Brickell and Downtown know firsthand how cool and pet-friendly those neighborhoods are. Our pet sitters have strutted their stuff with plenty of pups around your neighborhood. Read on for great information on all things pet-related in Brickell and Downtown Miami!
Our dog walkers and pet sitters not only know great places for dog walking, they also have the inside scoop on pet-friendly restaurants and great retail options for your family. Read on for the best of Downtown Miami and Brickell!
The Best Place to Buy Pet Supplies:
Our go-to for all nutrition, grooming, grain-free treats, and stylish dog and cat accessories in Downtown Miami is Animal Crackers. Owner J.J. Diaz and staff love animals and are extremely knowledgeable about nutrition and grooming; they’ve helped many of our clients get to the bottom of food sensitivities and allergies, bringing relief to our furry friends through proper nutrition. They also deliver your pets’ food to your building if you live in Downtown Miami and Brickell, which is so convenient!
Dog Friendly Parks in Brickell and Downtown Miami
Pet owners in Brickell take their friendly dogs to socialize in at Brickell Key Park and the Promenade. Breathtaking views of Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and the Port of Miami are lovely, but so is the clean environment and healthy, pedestrian and family-friendly atmosphere. Just make sure to pick up after your pooches and you’ll fit right in!
Bayfront Park is not only for concerts… people take their families and pets for nice strolls, too! There’s a playground for, free yoga, a trapeze school (cool, right?) monthly DWNTWN Miami Concert Series, and lots of space for throwing a Frisbee or walking your pup. It’s the perfect spot to relax and enjoy, with beautiful views of the bay, lots of chairs for relaxing, and especially around the holidays, when they have a great big Christmas tree and menorah.
Looking for beautiful, pet-friendly hotels and residences in the area?
1. Epic: We care for clients who live at the elegant Epic building in Brickell (it seems like everyone has a fur kid of their own here!). We know many a cat that enjoys the sparkling views of Biscayne Bay from the lofty towers. Waterfront living is perfect for that discerning dog or kitty! Centrally located, there are no limits on how large or small your pet can be.
2. Atrium: We also love visiting our cat and dog friends at the Atrium in Downtown Miami, where our clients can literally walk to work. It’s a little older than the other buildings, but our clients really enjoy the location!
3. met 1: One of the most beautiful residential buildings in Downtown Miami, met 1 is pet-friendly and located right by everything you need, including dog-friendly Bayside Marketplace, the American Airlines Arena (go, Heat!), and the performing arts center. The interiors are high-tech and spacious. Homes have walk-in closets, perfect for kitty hideaways, and the dogs in the building really enjoy the private, high speed elevators… it gets them to the riverwalk that much quicker!
Looking for a Miami pet friendly hotel? Epic, a Kimpton Hotel, gets our paw print of approval. This eco-friendly boutique hotel is known for its sleek décor, winning service, and attention to detail. They offer evening wine tastings, complimentary yoga mats in each room, a wonderful spa, and a great restaurant in Area 31 that offers sustainably-caught fish and sources its produce from local, organic farms.
Best of all is the Kimpton Hotel Very Important Pet program. They accept any pet regardless of size or weight at no extra charge and no deposits- very unusual in Miami! Pet bowls and a pet bed are offered during your stay, as well as dog leashes and plastic bags for the walks (extra points for those!). And if you’re not travelling with your pet and you miss them, they will send up a pet goldfish to keep your company during your stay. Now that’s thoughtful!
Dog-Friendly Restaurants in Brickell and Downtown:
There is a rich concentration of dog-friendly restaurants in this neighborhood, but if we had to pick a few, they’d be the following!
- In the mood for a taste of France? Atelier Monnier, an adorable, pet-friendly café open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, offers macarons of every flavor, fresh and flaky croissants and artisanal breads, croque monsieurs, fleur de sel caramels, and an array of wines and entrees later in the day. Try the chocolate croissant and a cappuccino during your morning walk with your dog- just make sure she doesn’t sneak bites!
- For something casual and delicious, head over to OTC Restaurants for indulgent hamburgers, great craft beer, and a hip atmosphere crafted lovingly. Enjoy their happy hour from 3 pm to 7 pm daily, and be sure to try one of their Tap Takeovers!
- If you’re in Mary Brickell Village, Balans is well-known for its dog-friendly patio and fun atmosphere- especially at night, with the streets lit up romantically, live bands playing, and many people and puppy-watching opportunities! Their decently-priced brunch soothes the savage soul the day after a night of fun, too. Just be prepared to have a relaxed meal; service is known to be sedate.
Not ready to hire us yet? We’re happy to give you a referral. Just put in your email and go!
Error: Contact form not found.
A vital member of the Equipaws family, Frankie can mostly be found working behind the scenes, helping co-create online branding, managing several social media accounts, designing brand collateral, and writing copy. As a Pet Tech-certified CPR and First Aid Instructor, Frankie trains our employees in these life-saving techniques. Additionally, she fills in for pet sitters and dog walkers when needed in Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and South Miami. Her own small pack consists of Boots the Shih Tzu mix, Nutmeg the Chiweenie, and little Queen Bee Suzy, a Miniature Pinscher.
— 4 Comments —
[…] may have seen our dog walkers having fun with our pet clients around Brickell, Downtown Miami, or Coconut Grove. Chances are, you’ve probably thought about hiring a dog walker […]
[…] Brickell pet sitters, dog walkers and runners know the area very well. Whether walking, biking, or using the Metromover to get around, we spend a […]
[…] often do you walk your beloved dog (honestly)? Do your dogs bark, whine, chew or dig excessively? Are they restless or do they […]
[…] experience, the shops and restaurants at Bal Harbour, The Village at Merrick Park, and along Brickell are also open to pets. Stay at the Loews Hotel on Miami Beach where dogs receive a welcome gift, […]