We are extremely excited to be sponsors for the fourth annual “Howl-O-Ween” pet costume contest and fundraising event being held at the beautiful Pinecrest Gardens on October 26, 2014, from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm! This fun event will raise money for Paws 4 You Rescue, one of Miami-Dade’s dedicated dog rescue organizations, as well as bring awareness to the public about the myriad homeless and needy dogs that go hungry on the streets of Miami-Dade, or who end up in Miami-Dade Animal Services.
This family-friendly event will offer seasonal activities, costume contests, arts and crafts, and more. Our team has gone the last two years and and we had a blast. We loved meeting our fellow animal lovers, talking about animal welfare, and especially enjoyed the cute dog costumes and raising money for non-profit dog rescues. This year’s outdoor event will be even better than the year before! When you and your dogs join us, you can:
- Take your dog to the Doggy Fun Zone ™, a lure-motivated obstacle course for dogs (no prior training necessary)
- Trick-or-Treat time at each vendor’s booth
- Let your kids’ creativity flow with arts and crafts
- Fun story telling
- Compete in costume contests for the dogs and the whole family, judged by local celebrities David Le Batard, Dan Le Batard, and their father Gonzalo Le Batard!
- Adopt a dogs from Paws 4 You Rescue
- Rent a canine companion for the day!
- Adults can have adult beverages at the beer and wine bar
- Commission a Howl-O-Ween portrait for yourself
- Collect an official Howl-O-Ween reusable shopping bag (while supplies last)
Please be sure to pass by our booth when you come! Proceeds benefit homeless pets!
Howl-O-Ween Sponsorship Opportunities:
We are still looking for sponsors! If you know a business that would benefit from being part of this festival, please email Cindy at email@example.com or 305-332-9022. We can assure you that thousands of dog lovers and their families make it out to this event, making it a great way to interact with the community in a meaningful way. There are many sponsorship opportunities that will afford you great exposure. We hope you consider joining!
When: October 26, 2014
Where: Pinecrest Gardens, 11000 S. Red Road, Miami, FL 33156
What Time: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Who may come: Everyone, especially well-behaved dogs!
Cost: $5.00 per person, kids under 2 free
If you have any questions about this event, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 305.794.3733. If you are actually interested in pet sitting or dog walking services in Miami, please call the same number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
A founding member of the Equipaws family, Frankie can mostly be found working behind the scenes, helping co-create online branding, managing several social media accounts, designing brand collateral, writing copy, and managing events. She also fills in for pet sitters and dog walkers when needed in Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and South Miami. Her own small pack consists of Boots the Shih Tzu mix and Nutmeg the Chiweenie.