Welcome from our dog walkers in Brickell, Miami! Our professional team is ready to keep your dog fit, healthy,and happy with walks, runs, and midday breaks while you’re at work in a fun and SAFE way!
Why Choose Equipaws’ Dog Walking Services in Brickell, Miami?
Thinking about hiring a dog walker? When deciding on whether to hire a dog walker or not, you should really consider investing in your dog if any of the following apply to you:
- You work 8 or more hours a day and can’t take your dog out for a break
- You’re a parent to an active breed, like a Vizsla, Pointer, or Shepherd cooped up in an apartment all day
- Your dog is getting a little thick around the middle
- You’ve brought home a new puppy who needs potty training
- Your senior dog is having trouble holding it as long as usual
- You’re committed to your dog’s health and happiness!
Every dog deserves a fun break during the day! Walks or runs for the more active pet not only allow relief from holding it 8 hours- the exercise does their body and spirit good!
What Can You Expect from Equipaws Dog Walkers?
In the name of wholesome fun, we make sure to take all precautions necessary to ensure a safe yet entertaining walking or running session. You can count on us to focus our undivided attention on your dogs while out.
We give individualized pet sitting services, including:
- One client, one dog walker or pet sitter.
- response to all inquiries within 24 business hours
- ready availability when You need it!
- photo updates via social media or email
- Convenient online scheduling through Power Pet Sitter
- Visa and MasterCard credit card payments accepted
- licensed, bonded, and insured pet care professionals
- emergency plans in place for hurricane season
- staff trained in proper walking techniques for heat, rain, and good leash skills
- dog walkers all trained in pet CPR & First aid
Dog Friendly Parks in Brickell:
Pet owners in Brickell take their friendly dogs to socialize in at Brickell Key Park and the Promenade, and Bayfront Park. Your dogs can enjoy breathtaking the views (and scents) of Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and the Port of Miami. This is a family and pedestrian-friendly environment, perfect for lazy strolls, fun runs, and space for playing catch. Just be sure to pick up after your pooches and you’ll fit right in!
You can see our dog walkers enjoying beautiful Brickell any day of the week… we love to meet new pups and cats (although we have yet to see a kitty on a leash!). From professional dog walkers and pet sitters (ahem), to many dog-friendly events, these beautiful neighborhoods have it all. We look forward to hearing from you! Call us today at 305-794-3733 with any questions. We look forward to meeting you and your pets!
A founding member of the Equipaws family, Frankie can mostly be found working behind the scenes, helping co-create online branding, managing several social media accounts, designing brand collateral, writing copy, and managing events. She also fills in for pet sitters and dog walkers when needed in Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and South Miami. Her own small pack consists of Boots the Shih Tzu mix and Nutmeg the Chiweenie.