Happy National Train Your Dog Month!
A healthy body, calm mind, AND great manners? Yes, your dog can have it all, and National Train Your Dog Month is the perfect reason to get started- be it with your new puppies, or even your seniors. It’s never too late, and there are many excellent benefits for both you and your furry family member, including:
- It’s a great way for you to bond with your pup!
- Your dog will be much safer in your home and in public
- You’ll get a happy and social dog who you can involve in your home and public life!
- It’s good for mental stimulation and exercise!
- It’s easier for your vet and groomer to work with your dog.
Sometimes life gets a little busy despite our best intentions, so that’s where we come in with our Equipaws Walk & Train service! Our professional walkers can work on getting your puppy started, or fine tuning your older dogs, during their walks! They will work on the following skills during your dog’s scheduled walk:
- Leash pulling
- Automatic Sit (your pup sits when you stop moving)
- Attention & Focus
- Polite greetings with people
- Doorway manners
- Sit, down, and stay commands
We’ll happily train your dog! Give us a call today to ask about Equipaws Walk & Train!
A vital member of the Equipaws family, Frankie can mostly be found working behind the scenes, helping co-create online branding, managing several social media accounts, designing brand collateral, and writing copy. As a Pet Tech-certified CPR and First Aid Instructor, Frankie trains our employees in these life-saving techniques. Additionally, she fills in for pet sitters and dog walkers when needed in Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and South Miami. Her own small pack consists of Boots the Shih Tzu mix, Nutmeg the Chiweenie, and little Queen Bee Suzy, a Miniature Pinscher.