Dog-Friendly Brickell Restaurants make Brickell Doggie Paradise!
Your scoop on dog-friendly Brickell Restaurants: we’re dog walkers serving the Brickell area, and we can definitely say that it seems like EVERYONE in Brickell has a dog! The rise of the pooch’s popularity with Brickell residents has prompted many of Brickell’s businesses to get with the times. It is not too much of a stretch for many places, since most smaller bars and restaurants in the Brickell area tend to have a terrace area with outdoor seating. From corner stores to restaurants, the pooch’s presence is, if not openly welcome, at least conveniently overlooked. Our job here, however, is to be official. So here are some places you can expect Fido to feel welcome, straight from your friendly Brickell dog walker:
Indulge in these Six Dog-Friendly Brickell Restaurants
1. Balans: The Brickell location is no exception from the Lincoln Road or Upper East Side locations – a nice outdoor seating area will accommodate Fido happily so that he doesn’t have to stay cooped up in the condo while you enjoy happy hour or an extended brunch with your pals!
2. OTC: Pairing lovely craft brews with your food is very of-the-now. OTC is all for this. Always carrying a lovely selection of brews and offering small plates to share, this is a fun and indulgent consumption experience! We recommend the truffle mac and cheese, and if you read those words properly, we need say no more! Outdoor seating is great for people and pooch watching, which your pooch enjoys just as much as you do.
3. L’Entrecote de Paris: Boasting a great selection of champagne and wines, a good steak, a raved-about “secret sauce”, lovely desserts, and plenty of Edith Piaf for your ears, this French Bistro is sure to satisfy that “Summer in Paris” nostalgic longing – even if you never spent a Summer in Paris. Bring Fifi – she told us she loves Edith Piaf (and some bits of your steak).
4. Lippi Restaurant: A “New American” restaurant that keeps your plates small and organic. Not unlike OTC, sharing Tapas-style is encouraged. Great cocktails accompany your food. A bit pricey, but by all accounts, the food, service, and ambiance are well worth it. Outdoor seating accommodates your pup.
5. Carol’s Cucina & Vino: This sweet and cozy little place is just lovely, and so is the food and wine selection. An Italian and Brazilian fusion that keeps things simple and tasty, Carol’s is sure to have something to entice your taste buds. All your food will be fresh and delicious, and your dog won’t judge you if you have that extra glass of Malbec, so go ahead.
6. Chophouse 305: Part Steakhouse/Part Sushi Bar, Chophouse reviewers have come to a consensus that the drinks are great and that the Happy Hour boasts delicious specials. Verdict is out on the food, with some folks loving what they order and others, not so much. However, the environment is nice and Fido-friendly outside, so perhaps you might want to try to weigh in on the debate.
Taking Your Dog for a Walk in Brickell?
There are many more dog-friendly Brickell restaurants, and we will have a few more blogs dedicated to more restaurants who are pals of the pooch soon! Our next Brickell blog will be focused on dog-friendly condos & apartment buildings (many of which we service!), so stay tuned!
Want us to take your dog out to enjoy the day while you’re at work? Our dog walkers in Brickell will be happy to show your pups a good time. Call us at 305-934-3217, or enter your information, below, to start a conversation!
Error: Contact form not found.
A founding member of the Equipaws family, Frankie can mostly be found working behind the scenes, helping co-create online branding, managing several social media accounts, designing brand collateral, writing copy, and managing events. She also fills in for pet sitters and dog walkers when needed in Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and South Miami. Her own small pack consists of Boots the Shih Tzu mix and Nutmeg the Chiweenie.