Pet Friendly Buildings in Brickell, Miami, FL
Are you new to Florida and searching for Brickell’s most pet friendly buildings? We’ve compiled a list of of luxury high rises, condominiums, and apartments in the Brickell area, also known as the financial district, that welcome furry families. We’ve included basic restrictions you may encounter that you should address before the big move. Be open with your realtor or Home Owners Association about your and your pets’ needs. As they say, better to be safe than sorry, and better for you and your precious pet to feel 100% at home.
What to ask before choosing your new pet-friendly Brickell home:
Restrictions you may encounter:
- Ask maximum amount of pets allowed (dogs, cat, birds, small caged animals, etc.)
- Ask maximum weight of pet (typically the maximum is 2 pets and under 35 lbs.)
- What documents must the pet have to live on premises?
- Does your pet need to be spayed or neutered to live on premises?
- Is your dog allowed in common areas?
- Understand basic rules and regulations of what your pet can and cannot do
Pet Friendly Buildings (North Brickell to South):
- Mint on the River
- Icon and W Residences (20 lb. max)
- Brickell on the River (20 lb. max)
- Brickell City Centre, Reach and Rise (Both Allow Pets)
- The Plaza
- 1050/ 1060
- Camden Brickell
- Axis (30 lb. max)
- The Yacht Club
- The Mark
- Brickell House
South of Brickell Ave:
- The Palace (Cats Only)
- Brickell Place (Cats and Dogs Only)
- Santa Maria (definitely nicest building in Brickell)
- Bristol Tower
- Skyline (20 lb. max)
Up and Coming (High Rises Under Construction):
- The Bond (20 lb. max)
- Flatiron (Allow Pets)
- SLS Lux Brickell (20 lb. max)
Equipaws Pet Services provides professional pet care in all of the buildings listed above. If you need a Brickell dog walker or pet sitter to care for your pup, cats, birds, or other small animals while you’re away at work or on holiday, we have you covered! Our team of pet sitters and dog walkers are ready to take special care of your pets, keeping them fit, healthy and happy with reliable visits and exercise routines tailored to your dogs’ individual needs. Give us a call once you are settled after your move at 305.794.3733 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you and your pets!
A founding member of the Equipaws family, Frankie can mostly be found working behind the scenes, helping co-create online branding, managing several social media accounts, designing brand collateral, writing copy, and managing events. She also fills in for pet sitters and dog walkers when needed in Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and South Miami. Her own small pack consists of Boots the Shih Tzu mix and Nutmeg the Chiweenie.